Skyscape
Please login or Register
Skyscape
Please login or Register
Skyscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyscape

Skyscapes official forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Darksideki11 app

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
darksideki11

Darksideki11 app Empty
PostSubject: Darksideki11 app   Darksideki11 app Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 2:07 am

How old are you? im 14 but dont underestimate me Wink

How long have you played?i have been playing for about 2 1/2 weeks so far, and im loving the server looking to stay longer

How experienced with rsps are you? ive made my own, so i am somewhat familiar with coding. ive been playing for about 4 years coming onto 5 i quit rs bout a year back

How much time can you spend on each day? on weekdays about 2-3, however on weekends it can range from 3-6 hours depending on what i have planned.

Have you been a staff anywhere else?ive been co owner on beastly-pk, and roon-reloaded, admin on divine chaos, and mod on killed-scapez, unleashed fury, and about 5 others. i have vast experience on dealing with issue, such as players arguing, scamming, ect.

Any extra info you have. i can help the server in many ways. i can do forums, advertise, host events, and much much more! thank you for taking me into consideration Smile
Back to top Go down
Matt
Owner
Owner
Matt

Darksideki11 app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darksideki11 app   Darksideki11 app Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 3:50 pm

Really like this one, the only thing is I don't see you on that much.
Back to top Go down
https://skyscapeforums.board-directory.net
darksideki11

Darksideki11 app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darksideki11 app   Darksideki11 app Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 7:40 pm

its because of skool :\ dont have a chance to get on till its night
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Darksideki11 app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darksideki11 app   Darksideki11 app Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darksideki11 app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Skyscape :: Staff applications-
Jump to: